EPDM Roofing in Charlotte
If you are looking for the best EPDM roofing installation and repair service in Charlotte then you really shouldn’t look beyond The Amazing Roofing & Construction LLC. Our skilled team of roofing technicians take what we do very seriously and that is why you can rely on us to deliver a service that simply won’t be beaten for price, convenience or quality. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our Charlotte team today and let us show you how our high-quality service can add immediate value to your home.
What is EPDM and What Does it Look Like?
EPDM is an elastomeric compound that is made from ethylene and propylene, as well as a small but concentrated amount of diene monomer. Black EPDM has a smooth surface that is similar but not identical to natural gray slate. White EPDM also has a smooth surface and combines the traditional benefits of black EPDM with an environmentally friendly surface that can greatly reduce your home or business’s energy costs. When used in warmer climates EPDM can significantly reduce your air-conditioning costs without sacrificing any of the structural integrity or durability of your home’s roofing system.
What is the Biggest Available Sheet of EPDM Membrane?
At The Amazing Roofing & Construction LLC, the largest EPDM sheet that we offer is 50 feet in width and is produced mostly for mechanically fastened applications. However, we also work on creating narrower widths to ensure greater flexibility for our residential and commercial clients in Charlotte.
Five Advantages of Single Ply Waterproofing on a Flat Roof
If you are a homeowner in Charlotte the you need us to tell you how important it is to guarantee that your roof is protected properly. One of the easiest and most effective ways of doing this is by choosing a single ply type roof from The Amazing Roofing & Construction LLC. Five of the biggest advantages of single ply roofing include:
- 1. Single ply roofing is extremely light in comparison to many of the more traditional materials on the market.
- 2. Single ply roofing can be welded with hot air and as such removes the need to use naked flames, providing economic benefits for your home or business.
- 3. There is great flexibility with single ply waterproofing. This includes a wide range of colors, decor styles and malleability options. This means your architect and construction team should have more freedom when it comes time to designing and building your home’s roof.
- 4. The long and wide nature of single ply membranes result in quick installations and reduced labor costs.
- 5. In comparison to other roofing materials which have increased in cost consistently in recent years, single ply roofing has remained relatively consistent.
EPDM Roofing Specialists Near Me
If you want to install EPDM roofing in your Charlotte home or need to repair an existing roof then The Amazing Roofing & Construction LLC should be the first number you call. With a wealth of experience, there is no job too big for our skilled team of roofing specialists.